Join the NAECAD today and receive a promo code for $150 off the basic registration for this event (the entire cost of the NAECAD yearly membership).
NAECAD Regional Clinics
January 26-29, 2021: FETC Convention, Orlando Convention Center, Orlando, FL
- Top Visionaries and Real-World Practitioners
Featuring diverse speakers who are all in the midst of revolutionizing the way students learn, teachers teach and entire school systems operate, there is no better group to hear from. Be captivated by their stories, expand your thinking with new perspectives and gain creative strategies to take back home!
- Unmatched Expo Hall
The newest products, innovative systems, leading service providers — and that’s just the start of what you’ll see in the FETC® Expo Hall. It’s the best place for administrators, educators and technologists to get hands-on with the latest and greatest solutions and speak in-person with the companies developing them for you.
- Unparalleled Networking
During refreshment breaks, while browsing in the Expo Hall and in between sessions, there’s no better place to gather and “talk shop” with your fellow ed tech enthusiasts! Plus, throughout the event you’ll have the chance to run into and speak face-to-face with the thought leaders who are shaping the industry.
March 5-6, 2021: 4th Annual Regional Clinic, Grand View University, Des Moines, IA
- This clinic is specifically for Directors, Coaches, Athletic Directors, and other vital esports roles currently involved with university and high school esports programs. The clinic will also provide valuable information for schools that are exploring the idea of starting a competitive varsity esports program.
- The two-day event will provide keynote sessions, panel discussions, and round table discussions presented by leading coaches and directors from competitive university and high school programs from across the country. This year, along with keynote sessions, there will be two clinic summits attendees will have the opportunity to participate in. One summit for schools that have established esports programs and a summit for institutions looking to start an esports program. There will also be clinic sessions specifically for junior high and high school programs.
- Friday lunch is included as part of the conference and Friday evening there will be a dinner social event for clinic participants and sponsors with drinks, hors-d’oeuvres, and food. This will give you quality time to network, and learn from, individuals from established programs from around the country. The clinic will also feature sponsor companies that provide products, resources, and services to help you start or enhance the esports program on your campus.
June, 2021: UBTech Conference, Location TBD
- With dozens of sessions spanning 6 distinct tracks, you’ll hear firsthand from colleagues who are leading the charge in technological advancement on their campuses plus get insights and strategies from experts who are spearheading the digital revolution. Get practical tips on everything from AV implementation to the latest on flipped classrooms and instructional technology — plus so much more.
- The newest products, leading-edge systems, groundbreaking service providers — and that’s just the start of what you’ll see in the UB Tech Expo Hall. If you are searching for technology to improve campuswide security, a new SIS, or just want to explore what’s possible, this is the place for you.
- During refreshment breaks, while browsing in the Expo Hall and in between sessions, there’s no better place to gather and “talk shop” with other higher education leaders and professionals. Plus, throughout the event you’ll have the chance to engage face-to-face with speakers who have been presenting their case studies and campus solutions throughout the conference.
- The latest in higher education technology is covered here, meaning you’ll be among the first to hear about and strategize on the newest advancements and initiatives that are impacting colleges and universities across the nation, including the cutting-edge program — esports! Learn how to launch and maintain a program of your own from colleagues who have already done it successfully.